PHP Serbia 2020 Speaker Information
We're committed to bringing together some of the most prominent experts from all around the world to share their knowledge. We provide travel and accommodation reimbursement to all selected speakers.
Talks selection process for PHP Serbia conference has three phases: Community selected talks, Program committee selections and the final selection by the organizers. You can read about the Talks selection process here.
This year's package
- Full conference pass
For speakers remote to the Area:
- Round-trip airfare/travel reimbursement; we advise speakers to book transport on their own, and then invoice us later. Officially, the budget per speaker is €300 for EU and €800 for US or extra-EU speakers, but we can negotiate even in case of larger amounts. Please contact us for costs over this indicative limit.
- Please note, for invoicing please contact organizers for confirmation about laws and regulations regarding invoicing (i.e. we can only pay invoices that were issued by a company)
- Up to 3 complimentary hotel nights for Conference speakers (extra nights are negotiable and should be announced in advance) + 1 extra night for Workshop speakers
- If needed we can arrange a pet-friendly accommodation. It needs to be announced in advance
- Additional complimentary night for Workshop lecturers
- Pick-up at the Belgrade airport or bus/train station
- Lunch, receptions and activities included in regular conference
Equipment and Setup
You will be expected to bring your own laptop capable of displaying your presentation and suitable adapters for your laptop to connect to a projector. In turn, we will provide:
- A 16:9 aspect ratio screen with HDMI cable connections
- An audio system with wireless microphone
- A podium for presenting from with water provided
All of the talks are time-limited based on the conference schedule and the duration of your choice. One talk slot consists of:
- Your presentation
- Q/A session
By submitting your talk (not workshop), you agree that it will be recorded, including you on stage, your voice and slides. The video recording will be available free of charge after we publish it on our YouTube channel.
Other important remarks:
- Please check if you need a visa for stay in Serbia
- Please bring your own remote control or laser pointer for slides if you need one
- Our staff will take care of time tracking
- Internet access will be provided, but it is strongly suggested that you reduce any dependency on the in-house internet connection as much as possible
Organizers keep the right to publish names of selected speakers before the end of Call for Papers.
Still need help?
If you need any additional help or guidance, contact us via email: [email protected].